Have A Question?

To request more information about LSU Alexandria and our programs, please fill out this form or email online@lsua.edu.

By Email (click link) or Phone

IET Helpdesk


Some changes to your record can be made directly by the student using the Self-Service Portal (link is on MyLSUA page in left column).  For example, you may change your mailing address or phone number at any time by clicking the profile link in Self-Service.

Other changes require documentation, approval and/or a written request. 

How do I know where to send the form?
Most forms have instructions directly on them indicating who needs to sign or what office should receive it.  Any form requiring Advisor or Department Chair approval should be sent to your advisor first. 

You can determine who your advisor is by:
  1. log into MyLSUA
  2. Click the Blue Student Button at the top right side of the screen
  3. Your advisor name, department, and email link should show on the upper right side of the screen
  4. If you do not have an advisor listed, please contact the records office (registrar@lsua.edu or call 318-473-6424 and report that you do not see an advisor listed)

The following forms may be useful to you.

As you select each form title below, you will be given a brief introduction along with the ability to download a PDF version.

LSUA Curriculum Change Form

In order to obtain a degree, students must be declared in a specific curriculum. It is important that you are declared in the correct curriculum to retain the catalog / degree requirements for that degree. At the time you change your major, your catalog of record will be the current catalog. You may not choose an earlier version of the catalog to use degree requirements. Students receiving federal financial aid must be degree seeking students declared in a valid major. See the General Catalog for instructions on determining or changing your catalog. (Page 84 in the 2013-2014 Catalog).
PDF, 76.59 KB